December 6, 2009

the SKSK kids

this family is just plain amazing. we have known them for a few years now. they are all so sweet and mellow. and so easy to be around.
there are so many cute photos of these 4. i have to start with just two of each of them.
isn't she gorgeous? stunning. and they say middle school is the awkward years. but not for her. and yes, she is only in middle school.

the second photo of him cracks me up. he makes me laugh.

she is so sweet and soft-spoken. seriously. she can't compete with my kids when she is at our house. it is so refreshing.

and this darling girl is one of my daughter's favorite people. ever.

and one more set of the oldest. i can't help it. i want to post all of her photos.
she is beautiful. just like her mom.

1 comment:

Gianetta said...

okay, you are a genius! I love love love the pics you took, can't wait to show my family!