February 20, 2010

the s&c family

This family is SO. MUCH. FUN!
i love boys!
boys are so much fun. girls are too, i know, but boys just seem to bring a higher level of energy. a greater degree of silliness. and the desire to NOT have their photo taken. they love to make silly faces, stand like superheros, tell jokes, and make me laugh.

these boys are no different, full of fun. but they were so good for me. and i got to play with 4 of them! we counted from 1 to pizza, tried hard to NOT smile, and i watched them smile and laugh and couldn't hold back, myself.




i have a few more i want to put up here, but felt that i should post these until i get the other photos up. cause i can't wait any longer. yah, i'm impatient that way.

2 comments:

Katie said...

oh oh - so cute. i love these guys!

Erika said...

I love the fence shot, that fence is really cool. Cute little family of boys WHEW, I bet that house is full of energy!