April 30, 2010

freckles

it's beginning to look a lot like summer!!!























 bring on the freckles!

i LOVE freckles, and i love it that all of my kids have them. even monkey has a few now. but my kids were doomed. maybe i should say "destined" instead. destined to have freckles. having two parents with copious amounts of freckles, they had no way around it. blue eyes and freckles. they'll learn to love them. i always did. (right mom?)

i figured that since i don't have any photos of myself up here, i might as well post one from rapunzel's school assignment today. why? i don't know. it's late/early and i don't think i am thinking straight. or thinking at all. i may regret this in the morning...

4 comments:

Erika said...

I don't regret it! You two are just beautiful, freckles and blue eyes are my favorite! I get so excited when I see that Lime blossom has a new post!

The Coleman Family said...

I love this!!! You are one GORGEOUS lady!!! Love this picture!! and i am with Erica glad your blog has a new post!!

The Bennetts said...

yes - you have always loved freckles - but with such a beautiful example of them who wouldn't!

love this photo by the way - mostly because i love the subjects so much!

freckles with beautiful soft green eyes are amazing too! :-)

brenley said...

gorgeous! you two are such a sight! i love this picture!!