May 27, 2010

emory and aspen • twins

these twin girls are SO cute! i loved working with them. i had never worked with twins before, and their mom was so nice to let me try.

aspen was a bit more feisty at first, so we took some photos of emory by herself.
and then emory was the spunky one. so, it was aspen's turn.

(for some reason their individual shots didn't post. yet. i will get to them when i get back.)

i knew it would be hard to keep two babies satisfied and sleepy, but they were really good. i found it funny, however, that when one was out, the other wanted to play. without fail. it made me want to laugh. but that would have awakened both babies.
right at the end of our session they both wanted to sleep.


one more of aspen.


and one more of emory.


i will confess that at first i was embarrassed to admit that i was, in fact, going for a heart shape in this next photo, because i thought i had failed. but after a few people told me it looked like a heart, without me asking, i am now ok with admitting that, yes, i was trying to make them look like a heart.
a natural heart.

3 comments:

Marlena said...

I knew it was a heart right away. Perfect!

Micaela said...

I too knew right away, I think that it is so sweet!

Carolyn said...

I LOVE IT!!!!