July 1, 2010

just a photo

there is no real reason for posting this photo. well, other than that. it's a photo. and i took it.

i took it while walking around bonne terre in mississippi.
and that's all i have to say about it.



maybe i am experiencing an abundant lack of vocabulary lately because of the heat. maybe it's from the late hours. maybe, just maybe, it's because of my 4 beautiful kid-batteries that seem to recharge themselves off of me. all day. every day. all summer long. they take energy from me and i can't seem to find something to take energy from myself. to replenish my supplies. i would love to run around crazy like they do, and not tire from it.

should i take up drinking red bull? or any form of caffeine?

maybe i do have something to say about this photo. it looks peaceful to me right now at this hour of night. i would love to lay on the warm ground and watch the grass sway in the breeze above me. peacefully.
peace sounds good.

No comments: