November 14, 2010

see you next year!

well, since i am leaving town on wednesday and won't return until december, i thought i would post my Christmas card for y'all, because i don't know if they will make it to the mail this year. it is a bit crazy over here. i will be home a whopping 16 more days this year. yep. 16. and i don't think that will be enough time for me to do everything i will need to do for what life is requiring at this time of year.

so, Happy Holidays y'all! and i'll be back next year! that always sounds so funny.

i went with simple this year. and bright. i always design my cards and realize after i print them all that i went with dark colors. so, this year i went with bright. and it happened that a photo i recently took of my kids in the cotton fields had bright colors.

yes, this is how they look most of the time. especially right after school. which is what we did. i picked them up and drove straight out to check out the fields. i did NOT want to miss the cotton our last fall here. so, here are my ragamuffins.

thank you to everyone who made this year wonderful. I had so much fun learning and spending time with all of you. It has really meant a lot to me to have the privilege of meeting so many amazing people that i might not have met or had the pleasure of spending time with otherwise. and it meant a lot to me to get to spend time with people i already knew, too.
so thank you all!

1 comment:

Gianetta said...

I love it, as usual! The kids are adorable! and the cotton! Maybe someday I will get a pic with the cotton, too!